Lottery and gaming industries platform and services provider Skilrock Technologies is sponsoring the “The Changing Face Of Lottery & Gaming In Africa” webinar, organized by TrulyExpo and taking place on August 9.
The webinar, which comes amid a growth in interest in the continent’s potential, is set to bring together global industry leaders to discuss the rise of lottery and gaming in the region.
“The interactive webinar will provide insights into the development of the massive African market and empower attendees to develop the right business strategy,” explained Skilrock. “As the continent is poised for impressive growth, it is likely to attract attendees from all parts of the world.”
The key focus of the webinar will be on:
- A Continent With Exponential Growth Potential In The Gaming Industry
- Gaming In Africa: A Wealth Of Opportunities For Every Stakeholder
- Regulations In The Booming African Gaming Market
- Attracting Players In The Digital Era
- Digital Payments In iGaming
- Need For Omnichannel & Omnigaming Approach
- Is Casual Gameplay Suffering In The Name Of Digital?
The webinar will include a ‘LIVE chat’ option to collaborate with speakers and explore how attendees can get progress in their businesses. “It will ensure an interactive experience for participants in the ninety minutes long session,” pointed out the company.
The webinar is sponsored by Skilrock Technologies, a move the lottery and gaming industry company says will assist TrulyExpo’s latest endeavor to reach a larger audience.
- Topic: The Changing Face of Lottery & Gaming in Africa
- Date: Wednesday, August 9th, 2023
- Duration: 60 – 90 minutes
- Time: 11:30 CAT | 11:30 CEST | 16:00 IST
The registration process has started and Skilrock urges participants to register for a free ticket. Interested parties can register via this link. Participants must register for the event to receive access information, and they are free to forward the invitation to other members of their organization.