The Palms Casino Resort near the Las Vegas Strip has announced various packages months ahead of the Formula One Grand Prix scheduled for November. The grand F1 race is slated to take place from November 16th to 18th. Starting at $5500 is the Formula For Winning Grandstand package where buyers get a Fantasy King room for two nights, tickets, and a $250 dining credit.
Palms describes the package as the “perfect retreat after a busy day at the race.”The next plan, priced at $75,000, is called the Formula For Winning Sky Vill Experience, which includes two nights in a Sky Villa, race tickets, dinner for four at Scotch 80 Prime, and a VIP table at Ghostbar. Palms says that the package offers private pools and breathtaking views.
The most expensive package, called the 777 Experience, and is priced at $777,000.
According to the Palms, the package will include a weeklong stay in the Empathy Suite from November 13th to 19th, a “veritable masterpiece” that checks in at over 9,000 square feet. The suite boasts two king bedrooms, a private pool, and terrace, floor-to-ceiling windows that offer views of the Las Vegas Strip and “artworks adorning every surface.”
ready to feel the thrill? buckle up! 🏁🚗
— Palms Casino Resort (@Palms) August 12, 2023
This 777 F1 package at The Palms will include the following amenities:
- Seven nights in the Empathy Suite
- An additional one-story Sky Villa for seven nights
- Two Formula One Hospitality Tickets – Access to prime views of the track, indoor
- Lounge and outdoor terrace, and all-inclusive food and beverage.
- Six Grandstand Tickets, including food and beverage.
- Dinner for eight at Scotch 80
- A VIP Table on the Rooftop Patio at Ghostbar
- Seven Bottles of Ace of Spades Rose at Ghostbar
Palms has also announced that four special Ferraris will be on display in the lobby and the valet area of the hotel November 5th to 19th.