The upcoming SBC Summit Tbilisi is set to host a comprehensive range of conference sessions. Taking place on October 23-24 at the Sheraton Grand Tbilisi Metechi Palace, the event will delve into the iGaming and sports betting opportunities in Georgia and its adjacent regions, including the Black Sea Region, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Balkans.
The Summit is jointly organized by SBC and SMH, a Georgia-based iGaming and sports management organization. The event will bring together industry leaders, visionaries, and trailblazers, fostering a collective exploration of the notable growth within the sector in the region and its consequent influence on the global stage.
The conference will showcase two tracks: Market Digest and Innovation. The first track will center around specific markets such as Georgia, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia, while the innovation track will delve into advancements that enhance customer loyalty, elevate performance marketing outcomes, harness the potential of AI, and explore the revolutionary capabilities of Web3.
The notable roster of speakers will encompass more than 40 representatives from local operators, supplemented by global stakeholders with a local presence, marketing agencies, experts in traffic acquisition, as well as regional service providers and associations such as the Georgian Gambling Association (GGA) and the Ukrainian Gambling Council (UGC).
Featured speakers in the event include Maia Kopinadze, CEO, Europebet; Tereza Tokmajyan, CMO, TotoGaming; Nika Gudushauri, CCO, Betlive; Tamar Badashvili, Deputy CEO, Setanta Sports; George Mamulaishvili, Head of Administration, GGA; Vlastimit Vukadinovic, Marketing Director, Superbet Romania; Revaz Chikvaidze, Head of Crypto, VBet; Viktoriia Zakrevskaia, Deputy Chairman, UGC; Dan Iliovici, VP, Rombet; Marcin Jablonski, CCO, LVBET; and David Gagadze, CSO, Adjarabet.
Here’s a sneak peek into session highlights:
- Georgia – Eastern European Hub of the World’s Leading iGaming Organisations: The panel will delve into the factors that have made Georgia a thriving hub for both operators and providers, including industry expertise, cultural understanding, efficient regulations, and human resources.
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia – How the Region is Evolving: Regional specialists will unravel the dynamic developments and shed light on the opportunities present in key markets such as Romania, Ukraine, Georgia, and Central Asia.
- Performance Marketing Unlocked: Marketing experts will dissect the world of performance-driven marketing and its role in driving and converting traffic. Attendees will gain insights into the latest trends, effective models, and the synergy between affiliates and operators.
- AI Superpowers: Revolutionising iGaming Operations: The panel will explore how AI technologies are transforming iGaming operations, simplifying processes, and improving efficiency. Attendees will learn about the opportunities and benefits of integrating AI into their businesses.
- Balancing Player Protection and Growth: Regulators and operators will share insights on navigating regulatory challenges and ensuring player protection in the midst of global inflation.
- Why Flexible Payment Solutions Are Taking the Industry by Storm: This panel will delve into the world of flexible payment solutions, discussing their impact on user conversion, retention, and business growth.
- eSports Betting: A Game-Changer for the Region: Panellists will explore the rising significance of eSports in betting and its potential to reshape the industry landscape.
“As with all SBC events, educational opportunities will dominate. The markets we’re examining at SBC Summit Tbilisi are all incredibly interesting and promising. Whether it’s Georgia and its booming industry, Romania, or the developments in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, these are all unique and worth exploring. We are glad to offer a comprehensive platform to meet with the decision-makers and hear how they’re taking the industry by storm,” Rasmus Sojmark, CEO & Founder of SBC, said.