International Game Technology (IGT) has announced that it will present its lottery solutions at the North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) 2023 annual conference, from October 31st – November 2nd in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
At booth 130, IGT will showcase its ‘Future Forward, Growth Driven’ approach with a full suite of digital tools, licensed brands, and solutions that drive lottery sales and “engage the next generation of players.”
“IGT’s decades of lottery industry leadership paired with our innovative, progressive mindset serve as the foundation for our latest portfolio of solutions on display at NASPL 2023,” said Jay Gendron, IGT Chief Operating Officer of Global Lottery. “Our ‘Future Forward, Growth Driven’ theme demonstrates the investments we are making to introduce modern lottery solutions that enable customer growth and provide premier player experiences.”
Jay Gendron, IGT Chief Operating Officer of Global Lottery
Products to be showcased include:
- OMNIA: IGT will showcase OMNIA, its integrated lottery solution that bridges the company’s retail and iLottery offerings, providing lotteries the ability to modernize their systems.
IGT will demonstrate how lotteries can digitalize the retail-buying journey and offer players an omnichannel play experience, providing them with insights via a single-player view, enabling them to enhance their product portfolios, improve marketing communications and increase sales responsibly, while improving overall return to good causes.
- Retail lottery Solutions: IGT will also exhibit its next generation of terminals and self-service and in-lane retail solutions. The new high-volume terminal Retailer Pro S2 pairs cutting-edge technology with the proven design of its predecessor, the Retailer Pro, says IGT. Its Digital Menu Board, also on display, is a modern, sleek way for retailers to showcase in-stock instant tickets at the point of sale.
- Turnkey promotions and omnichannel licensed brands: IGT will demonstrate how turnkey second-chance promotions can be leveraged to drive incremental instant ticket player engagement.
NASPL attendees can also experience how lotteries are enhancing their instant ticket portfolios with IGT’s latest printing innovations, Infinity Instants, and GLEAM, as well as licensed brands such as Ghostbusters, iHeart Radio, Jumanji, Princess Cruises, Carnival, Marilyn Monroe, Whitney Houston, Wheel of Fortune, and more.
- iLottery portfolio: IGT will spotlight advancements in the fast-growing iLottery segment with its turnkey iLottery solution, player portal, and mobile app. A giant touchscreen display will feature games including award-winning progressive jackpot eInstants and omnichannel licensed themes for visitors to play. IGT will demonstrate its Player Data Platform, equipped with advanced analytics and artificial intelligence predictive modeling capabilities.
- Personalized iLottery messaging capabilities with Xtremepush: IGT has enhanced its iLottery customer relationship management (CRM) tools via a new partnership with Xtremepush that enables its customers to leverage real-time data and AI to deliver personalized omnichannel experiences, among other features.
NASPL attendees will be able to learn how these CRM tools provide benefits to lotteries including improved player data reporting and tracking, intelligent delivery using artificial intelligence, and upgraded communications channels. These capabilities will be integrated into IGT’s turnkey iLottery solution and available to all current and future IGT iLottery customers.