The third edition of the SBC Awards Latinoamérica ceremony was held on the night of November 2 and, in addition to serving as the closing ceremony of the event in Miami, it celebrated the industry’s players in the region and awarded winners in its 25 categories.
Held at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the gala presented the corresponding awards “to celebrate and honor the best of Latin America in gaming and gambling”. The list of winners was defined as follows:
- Marketing and Service Provider of the Year: Sportradar
- Bingo & Lotteries Provider of the Year: Pragmatic Play
- Acquisition & Retention Partner: Genius Sports
- Compliance Partner/Supplier of the Year: Gaming Laboratories International (GLI)
- Esports Supplier of the Year: DATA.BET
- Rising Star in Sports Betting: FeedConstruct
- Rising Star in Casino: Aviatrix
- Sports Data / Live Betting Product: Sportradar
- Virtual Sports Provider: NSoft
- Gaming & Betting Retail Product: BetConstruct
- Platform Provider of the Year: Sportingtech
- Industry Innovation of the Year: SPRIBE
- Socially Responsible Initiative of the Year: Entain
- Payments Solution and Innovation of the Year: OKTO
- Sponsorship of the Year: Apuesta Total
- Marketing Campaign of the Year: Betsson Group
- Rising Star of the Year: BetWarrior
- Employer of the Year: Betcris
- Leader of the Year: Andrea Rossi – Betsson Group
- Sports Affiliate / Sports Media Company of the Year: Futbol Sites (Playmaker Capital)
- Casino Affiliate of the Year: Super Affiliates
- Casino & iGaming Supplier of the Year: Evolution
- Sports Betting Supplier of the Year: Altenar
- Casino Operator of the Year: Betsson Group
- Sports Betting Operator of the Year: Kaizen Gaming
Closing of the event
The 2023 edition of the SBC Summit Latin America concluded yesterday and the awards ceremony brought to a close an event aimed primarily at the online segment of the industry in Latin America, which in concept was focused on networking, with more than 2,500 executives in attendance, and its solid agenda of sessions, held in three large auditoriums.
In general terms, the balance of the executives with whom Yogonet had contact during the first day was unanimously positive, highlighting the neatness and attention to detail of the organization, which stood out for its professionalism in offering a competitive business framework in the busy agenda of events in the region today.
At the same time, it should be noted that SBC Summit Latin America was able to unite the Latin American public with a broad representation of the Brazilian market, thus offering a more regional vision than that seen in other Latin American events, where these two worlds seem to have no connection.